Friday, May 22, 2009

WTF

I dropped my handphone inside the toilet bowl at the mamak just now!
OMG! Whats wrong with me? Accident yesterday, phone dropped today. What will be on tomorrow? I can't imaging. Will be worse i think.
How bad luck am I? When will the bad luck gone? Nobody has the answer.


Finally i give it to the monkey. It is not suppose to keep by me anymore since christmas 2009, but it is in my room for almost 5 months! Long time no see. Something of him is still the same, like to whack my head. ==" Is it monkey grow taller or I getting shorter? He seriously very tall wei!! Anyway, he said he owe me starbucks, only that? Seem like not enough. =P How about TGI Friday or Tony Roma's? (= [Wish the monkey read it. And like it very much. LOL]


Ciaoz~
Time to sleep!
Good night!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com