Thursday, May 21, 2009

A MEMORABLE DAY FOR ME & THE BOYFRIEND...

Its a post about yesterday, 20th of May 2009.
It is our 2 years anniversary.
I went to his house to fetch him after fetching my brother go school. It is the first time i drove alone in the car during the way i went to his house.
After that, i drove to find UTAR block PD. Few rounds i went, found one then, but still not sure is it that one i saw, need to google. LOL
Next, i drove to The Curve. First time i drove to so far. Took our breakfast + lunch at Sakae Sushi. Sushi King is nicer (opinion from us only). After Sakae Sushi, we walked to Cineleisure. After Cineleisure, we walked to Ikano Power Center. Bought something for him in the Popular. After that, we walked to Cineleisure again. This time went for "hi-tea" at McDonald's. We ate less in Sakae Sushi. I love The Street of The Curve so much. Feel like not in the city.
After Mutiara Damansara, we went to Bukit Bintang. I use a wrong way to go, then went back to The Curve again. @@ I drove from The Curve to Sungei Wang then. On the way to Sungei Wang, I had accident at Bulatan Merdeka. Oh Shit!! The story begin with: I wanna drove to the lane that go to Jalan Stadium to go Jalan Hang Tuah, I saw a kancil in that lane but it is quite behind, then i give signal to move to that lane, second time i saw to lane, the kancil is missed, then i moved my car, but the kancil just beside me, the kancil in my blind spot. OMG, accident happening! Her car got "flower" already. Luckyly she din ask me pay for her although she said she just painted her car, she just warning me drive carefully next time. Bad luck or lucky? Both, I said. (Next time I must move my head to see whether got car beside me anot before I move to another lane! And can't be too tension, relax!!) The boyfriend always said that my driving very dangerous, always careless about left side! ( I'll pay more attention about my mistake from now!)
Finally reach Sungei Wang, I was out of the mood to shop. Then the boyfriend suggested to go Pavilion watch a movie to cheer me up. We watched ANGELS AND DEMONS. A long movie. Nice. After movie, i felt better and started to shop. Bought something but paid by him, thanks! hehe..
Went home around 9sth. I drove slowly this time. Reach home safety. (=
What a memorable day with happy and accident. @@
My driving skill is trying to improve. I'll be more carefully from now! Pay more attention on the part i should!
ANGELS AND DEMONS





♥ YOU !

The smallest word is I,
the sweetest word is LOVE
and the dearest person in the world is YOU.
Thats why I Love You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com