Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my mum come back from hk lu..

when my mum not at home, i n my bro took every meal at out, eat dou sien, quite miss mummy's cooks leh..

the breakfast i ate on saturday..

my breakfast on sunday.. dunoe why i cant finish it leh..

our dinner on sunday..

so nice leh.. all spicy food.. i like~

finally, mummy is back on yesterday..
my dad n i went to airport fetch my mum..
its a raining day.. =.=

on the way going to airport. look at the sky.. gonna rain soon.

its rain, when we reached the airport..

i am waiting my mum.. in the car.

went pizza hut with chips n sw b4 go to fetch my mum. so full, after finish all. *waikiki not bad leh.

she brought back some stuff n food..
lets c wat she bought (just a little bit)..

ho yip fan.. i thk it is not delicious..

=.= the dim sum. ha gao so big.. not bad wei..

my mum bought dim sum from here. XD

the egg tart.

the egg tart is bought from here.. XD

some souvenirs and a sony ericsson speaker.

the souvenirs..

it is so cute.. i like it~

free when my aunt bought newspaper at hk.

bought at airport.

"mix n match"

saw tat mini m&m's? so cute~ but.. i just had two =3= n apple mentos. (=

daim.

kitkat?? nth special.

wasabi bean.

at9, she told us some story abt her n my aunt at hk.. after listened wat my mum said, i also wanna go leh.. all SPM fault! haha *joke

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com