Monday, October 06, 2008

happy birthday to heng gor gor

05-10-08 is my cousin, heng's birthday.. he belanja us at restaurunt jambo.. no more going to this restaurant.. the food not nice!! i thk the most delicious food of this restaurant is fried chicken wings, chili fried sotong n watermelon.. XD
my brother n i bought him a t-shirt.. dunoe wat to buy actually..
my cousin (family ng) bought him monokuroboo.. my cousin (family yong) bought him a ship (i also dunoe what ship.. =P).. my cousin (family goh) bought him two cakes from secret recipe, marble cheese n ... chocolate strawberry??(i also not sure)..
our dinner started at 6.30PM, end at around 8o'clock..

happy 21st.. (*aiya, just got his back)

puisi n i.. eating cake.. yummy~

restaurant jambo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com