Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Say 'Hello' to Redang Island!

Alright, it was my very first time head on to Redang. The trip was A W E S O M E and very enjoyable! *Thumbs up babe!
Sky is blue, sea is clear, and sand is white! Its so in love!
Okay, I can't swim, I am a noob of it, I did what the other did, but I am like not moving at all. LOL. Arghhh, its too bad, I don't know how to swim! But, its okay, I was very enjoy during snorkeling and guess what, I am totally fall in love with snorkeling. Its not my first time snorkeling, but this time was different with previous one and more enjoyable for sure, I not even want to move my body back to the boat.  I guess this happened because I have a good partner, thanks you baby! I found a interesting way to feed the fishes that is put breads in a bottle so that breads wouldn't run out fast and you just need to squeeze some bread dregs to attract the fishes come to you. Let's try it, I think its a quite good method. Between, I am quite sad that I failed to see clown fish aka nemo and turtle! I wanna see turtle in real! I never see it. 

Let pictures do some talk, its more interesting instead of a lot words. 

The purpose of the trip is actually to celebrate the boyfriend's birthday. Hope that he was enjoying. 

The skinny boyfriend! Jealous!

The More More Tea Inn.





Fishes!




Act-cute-always-be.


Redang Lagoon, the cheapest resort in the island, can see the best sunrise.




Superman-wanna-be.





The camera stand do help a lots! Thanks to the stand!





One!

Two!

Three!

This is my favorite! Wonder why? This picture can made me laugh non-stop every time I see this. Love the boy! 



The sunrise.

The boy and the new member, TurTur!


Hello TurTur! 

Say bye to Redang. I will be back one day. 

More pictures can see from the link below:
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com