Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY EVE

went grandma's house at 12pm..
went there to eat reunion dinner at night..
my aunt and grandma cook for us.. YUMMY!!
my aunt treat us a roast goose.. emm.. taste like roast duck.. but, roast goose has a thick layer of fat between the skin and meat.. seem like quite oily.. therefore, i take away the thick fat only i eat it.. (=

the foods:


my relatives from terengganu were came and visit us.. but, they only stay for around two hours then go genting.. my relatives gave one box of bird's nest for each family..
stay at my grandma's house chit chit chat chat, watch tv show, play firecracker until 9pm then go home lu..
went tesco on the way going home.. @@
reached home at 10sth..
watched tv show until 2sth (i dunoe what time is that. XD)..
end.

time to play:
pecemaran udara 1

pecemaran udara 2

"dik dik gem"


the cousins

the cousins

the cousins

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com