Thursday, November 27, 2008

yeah! SPM is over!!

hooraayyy!!! SPM finally is over..
i really have to leave my seconday school from now..
good bye my school, SMK SERI SAUJANA (been here for 5 years)..
good bye my class room, 5sc3 (its full of memories)..
good bye my secondary school life (i will remember it)..
keep contact ya, my dear frenS.. love u, my frenS~ (u all are a part of my life)

just reached home just now..
went timessquare today after est paper..
no long no out going already, bcz of SPM.. (ngam ngam 1 month)
watched TWILIGHT today.. DAMN DAMN AWESOME wei!! so romantic and special story.. a love story between a human and a vampire.. Robert Pattinson so yeng and so leng zai in the movie.. XD u must watch it!!

TWILIGHT


have this?? i din notice? or edition of malaysia tak ada?

Cullen family..





the last day wearing school uniform:




kip playing handphone.. =="








going ts:

an empty train..



kfc!

kfc! kfc!

kfc! kfc! kfc!

christmas tree.. (= christmas is coming soon..


look at the "heart".. it made by rose..

blur pic. =="

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com